Here's me and my roommate being all cool!
I'm not quite sure what I'm doing. I must think I'm super woman or something!
This might look like a river, but it's not. Because there's been so much rain, everything is flooded like crazy. This is actually where all the water went to when the river started overflowing. Either way, it's still beautiful!!



Now, for a different topic....

....And this is what I ended up with. Not quite Meg Ryan I know, but it still turned out ok. It's not as short as I had wanted, but I think she was afraid to cut it too short. That's ok. I actually think it was just enough of the change I needed, so I'm ok with it for now. PS-I didn't realize that I was capturing my roommate in the background. Whoops!



Now, for a different topic....
So, I woke up this morning and thought, "hmm, I should chop my hair off today!" So, I called and made an appointment to have someone cut away some of that poodle fuzz that grows on top of my head. I'm just getting sick of my hair always looking the same. It's hard to change curly hair that doesn't seem to grow. So, I cut it off.
So this is what I was going for....

....And this is what I ended up with. Not quite Meg Ryan I know, but it still turned out ok. It's not as short as I had wanted, but I think she was afraid to cut it too short. That's ok. I actually think it was just enough of the change I needed, so I'm ok with it for now. PS-I didn't realize that I was capturing my roommate in the background. Whoops!
Yeah, so pretty much, I should be a model! Hehe!! Actually, this si just what my face does when I'm forced to take a picture of myself. I don't know how to make a normal face!
I know it doesn't really look that short, but if you get a closer look, you can tell. There are little baby curls now.

So after I got my hair cut, I went and got into my car to drive away(vroom, vroom!)....but.....unfortenantly for me, my car wouldn't start. I know, sad day! I tried jumping it with cables, still nothing. Needless to say, my car is still in the parking lot, where it will have to stay until monday. Why do these things never happen during the week?! I mean, seriously! At least I found a ride home. Good times! Yep, good times!!

So after I got my hair cut, I went and got into my car to drive away(vroom, vroom!)....but.....unfortenantly for me, my car wouldn't start. I know, sad day! I tried jumping it with cables, still nothing. Needless to say, my car is still in the parking lot, where it will have to stay until monday. Why do these things never happen during the week?! I mean, seriously! At least I found a ride home. Good times! Yep, good times!!




3 comments:
haha, that's so fun! That place is really pretty, I wonder how you could never have known about it! I like your hair though!!! It looks really good! I miss your randomness!
OH! and I think your face looks a lot better!!! :D it looks like you again!
I like how you left out the part where you you texted me about cutting your hair, and I had to talk you into it because you were too chicken. You would have mentioned that if you'd hated the hair cut, but since you like the cut it was ALL your idea. (By the way....it is way cute!!)
Post a Comment