She is so precious!!! We are grateful to have her in our family!
All of Paul's girls!! Diana, MyKynlee, Bree, and Logan!

I just had to post this picture!!! Isn't Bree adorable!! I can't believe how grown up she looks now!

Wow, the memories!!! This is my dear friend Jimmie Demery! I was really surprised to find this picture in with the others that she sent, but it made me smile! Someday, I really should tell you his story! Thanks Mom!
I guess a small update on my life as well; I am still alive....for now! That is good news! This semester has been a really difficult one, but I am somehow surviving. We only have another month before the semester is over. Crazy how fast time goes by! I can register for winter classes next week, so that'll be good. Hopefully, I can get into all the classes I want/need! Sadly, that's basically my life; homework!
Also, I've been getting a lot of migraines lately and it's getting really annoying! I'm really hoping I can figure out what's going on and get them under control.
Tonight I thought I broke my finger. No lie! I really thought I killed it! My roommate and I were messing around, and as she went to tackle me, she landed on my hand and all the pressure went onto one finger. I've never heard my hand pop so many times in one moment! We both looked at each other and thought, Oh crap!! It took me a minute to be able to move it, but it's fine. It's all fat and swollen and my hand is all bruised, but it's all good. After that happened, I came to a conclusion that I need to stay away from peoples' KNEES!!!!!!! Bad things happen when I'm around flying knees!!
Anyway, all is well! I hope everyone is happy, healthy, and staying clear of the swine bug!
I love ya'll!!
Good night world of blogging!

No comments:
Post a Comment