Sunday, June 21, 2009

Update.....

I thought I'd just let ya'll know how things are going since my ER visit last week. It's been a tough week, but I'm pretty sure the worst of it is behind me. Thankfully!!! I've had bad headaches all week, and every time I ate, I would get very naseated. Today, I actually had an appetite!!! This is a BIG deal to me because I haven't eaten much all week. And for the most part, I wasn't naseated. I still can't eat too much at a time or I feel sick, but at least I'm eating a lot better. I still can only eat soft foods because of my teeth. They are getting better though, and brushing my teeth isn't quite as bad as it was! It'll be a happy day when I can eat a big juicy hamburger!!! Another monumental thing for me today, is I found myself teasing and annoying my roommates! I know I must feel better if I'm able to do that!! YAY!!! I've felt more like myself today than I have all week. So, I'm really happy about that! The headaches are getting better. Although, tonight my roommate had this really small soft ball and was throwing it at everyone's heads. It's funny how scared someone can be of a foam ball. But I don't think I'm ready for anything to fly at my head right now! It's still a little too soon for that! Hopefully by the end of the week, I'll be back to volleyball. That is, if I'm not afraid of the ball!
One last thing, I just want to tell everyone thank you for all of the love and support that I have received over this past week! People are so amazing, and I couldn't do it without all of you in my life! I am truly blessed! I love ya'll and hope that everyone is doing well! Thanks again!!

No comments: