Monday, December 15, 2008

Weekend of happiness!!

So, I finished up school on friday. Yay for finals being done!!! Then, Saturday we had to be out of our apt., so my roommate Erin and I stayed the weekend at our friends place; Ako, Sarah, and Aimee. We had a good time! First off, this is me, Erin, and Alison watching a movie.





While we were watching the movie, we decided to braid Ako and Erin's hair. This was at around 1am when they finally took all of the braids out. It was pretty funny!!




We got hungry for something sweet so this is us attempting to make stuffed french toast. They ended up being dounut things with filling. They were pretty good though!




Erin and me hard at work as always!!



Here's our creations. They were interesting, but a lot of fun!
Aimee, Erin, and me just hanging out waiting for the dounut things to cook!
Here we all are!! What a good looking bunch we are!!! Aimee, Erin, Sarah, Ako, and me!
We also had Christmas while Erin and I were there. I got a whole lotta cheese!!! Yes, cheese!! As my roommates and close friends and family may know I have this thing for cheese! I pretty much love it!!! So they gave me all different kinds, with crackers to go with it!

Me eating my cheese while everyone else was opening their presents! I was hungry, and it was right in front of me! Couldn't help it!!! Mmm...good!


Now I'm trying another kind of cheese, but I can't get it opened. They made it child proof!!


1 comment:

Adrianna said...

HAHAHAHA. I love it :) and the child proof cheese. I can't lie, I giggled out loud :) I'm glad you had fun and got yummy cheese!!