Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving break





This is me and my roommate Erin! I'm not sure when it was taken but I really like it, and just wanted to share it. We are very attractive!!




So, I went home for Thanksgiving break. It was a week long. Yes, a week!! In Bancroft! I know!! I survived thoug...so don't worry. My roommate Adrianna came with me for a few days before leaving to go be with family in Preston. But while we were there, Adrianna and my brother Tyler started this rivalry, and well....below are the results. Tyler ended up squirting shaving cream all over her. I have to admit, it was pretty funny!!
Most of it got on the back of her head. Mousse? Sure!
Me and the twins!! Our first picture of all three of us! They are so stinking cute! It's really weird getting used to having two of them. I know it sounds weird, but it really is weird! Don't they usually only come one at a time...seriously!! Their names are Hannah and Sadee. I love them!!!
Jennie and Audrey are getting so big!! They are adorable as well. I was babysitting them for a little while during the break. Jennie is now 3 and Audrey just turned 2. And just think...they have twin sisters! I'm just glad that they are my neices!! I don't know what I would do with four girls 3 and under!! I really don't know how Kim does it!




1 comment:

Kate said...

okay, so you have a blog...and you didn't tell me! you bum!
those are all tyler's kids, right? holy cow!