Sunday, January 4, 2009

Holiday season

So, Christmas was a little crazy this year. I was at my parents house, and Tyler and his family was supposed to come, but they were snowed in. They couldn't even get out of their driveway. So it was just me and Mom and Dad this year. I wanted to go to New Mexico for Christmas but the weather just wouldn't permit it. We got slammed with a lot of big storms. These pictures are some time during the Christmas break, but not actually on Christmas itself. Eventhough Christmas was quiet this year, it was good to relax and be able to sleep in until 9am on Christmas day!! I think of it as a triumph if I can sleep in on Christmas without being woken up! This picture is me with Audrey and Jennie.


Again me with Audrey and Jennie.

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!! I had one of the best New Year Eves I have had in a long time! Me and one of my best friends in the whole world Kyra, went to the student union building at ISU for New Years eve. We decided to play pool for a little while and ended up playing it for over two hours!! I'm not even sure why! My friend Kristi from Rexburg ended up being there as well and some other friends showed up. It was a lot of fun! And just so you know, I'm REALLY good at pool!!! Yeah...ummm....not really! We were horrible!!! I think that's why it was so fun! Afterwards, Kyra and I hit another party just before midnight. They gave us noise makers, and I think they regretted it soon after! After the clock struck midnight, we all cheared, then everyone was really quiet and just sat there. Well, everyone except for me and Kyra! We were having just a little too much fun with those noise makers!! Everyone was wondering what we had to drink that night, but don't worry, all we had was water!!! Here's Kyra and I celebrating long after midnight!


My noise maker was breaking! It kept going up or sideways instead of straight out like it's suppossed to!



Not sure what I'm doing there! Probably on one of my laughing kicks!



So, to everyone, I hope you had a great Christmas season and a happy New Year!!! I hope this new year finds you all happy, healthy, and well! Love ya'll!

1 comment:

Adrianna said...

TANDY I tagged you...check my blog for what i mean :P