Wednesday, December 10, 2008

TWINS!!!!

Here are my twins!!! And yes, they are my twins!! My twin nieces, but I can still call them mine! Aren't they stinking cute! This is on their blessing day sunday. They are happy right now...




Now they are getting a little restless, but still content. And still as adorable as ever!!

Now they are MAD!!! Too many pictures!! But it's funny how cute they are even when they are crying their eyes out! I wished I was that cute when I cry!! I love my twins!! By the way, their names are Hannah and Sadee....and yes, I am their favorite aunt!!!!


This is Audrey thinking she's a big girl wearing Grandpa's cowboy boots!
So besides that, nothing else very exciting except for the fact that I only have two more days of finals besides today!!!! YAY!!! I'm so ready to be done for the semester! Happy day!!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

I seriously can't tell them apart. But they are so cute. Thanks for posting.

Adrianna said...

awww they are soooo cute!! I don't remember them smiling when I was there!...and I am WAY excited to be done with the semester too!! WE ARE ALMOST THERE :D

Kim said...

I love that first picture it's so funny! I hope the ones I took are cute too, I haven't looked at them yet!