Monday, March 5, 2012

Lake Mohave

I know, two blogs in one day! I deserve a medal!! See, I have things to blog about. I just don't take the time to do it.



Welcome to Lake Mohave! Isn't it beautiful!!



It's so peaceful here!


Apparently, this place is crazy in the summer. Since it's "winter" time, it's like a ghost town here. I love it!!


I love coming here to think or to just relax. I know I can come here and no one will bother me. And it's only about ten minutes from my apartment!




This is the...beach?


There is a small sand doon here and I like to run up it and jump off. It doesn't work to well to play in the water and then play in the sand. Maybe one day I will figure this out.


As the sun goes down, my wet feet get cold so I bury them in sand.


But it's worth watching the sun set!

So now you've seen one of my favorite places in Bullhead City. I love sitting here, listening to the sound of the waves hit the rocks. I love the quiet peaceful sounds of the great outdoors. What a beautiful, wonderful world we live in!

1 comment:

Camclan said...

Ohh soo beautiful! I love how clear the water is! You need to take me when I come visit!