Sunday, May 9, 2010

Las Vegas and family

As some of you might know, I went to Las Vegas between semesters for the week that I had off. But first, I want to share my most favorite picture of my niece Katie. My sister told her to go in the bedroom so she could change her diaper. When my sister went into the room, this is what she found! Katie is such a character!! She was just laying there watching cartoons in her diaper. I miss them so much!



This was in Bancroft the day before I went to Vegas. I played with my four nieces that live there. We had a great time together!! This is Jennie.
These are the twins, Sadee and Hannah. I didn't get a picture with Audrey at the park. She doesn't hold still long enough I guess!



Here' the famous strip in Las Vegas!



We had the hardest time finding a hotel room. We seriously spent almost four hours trying to find something affordable, yet not scary! It was tougher than I thought it would be. We finally came across this place, knowing that it was out of our price range, but trying anyway. It ended up being cheaper than the scary ghetto places! We were so blessed to find this place. And when we got to our room, it was huge!! Not what we expected at all!



It had a kitchenette and everything!






This bush looked like a scary old man in the corner of our hotel room when the lights were out...so we did some rearranging! We hid it by the door so we couldn't see it from our beds. I wonder what the maids thought!!






Proof that we were there! I'm a terrible picture taker, and my friend Kyra isn't much better. So this is all we've got for you! Sorry!!
All in all, it was a great trip and really good to get away!

No comments: