Thursday, June 3, 2010

Hello Candy!!

As I was walking towards the library tonight, I heard someone say, "Hello Candy, how are you doing?" Ignoring the statement, I just kept on walking. I looked up and saw a guy I've known for quite awhile staring at me...obviously wondering why I was being so rude! I finally got a few words out and then we went on our merry ways. I thought after three years, people would get the hang of my name, but I guess not! I never have the heart to tell people they're saying it wrong, so who knows how many people out there think my name is something other than what it really is. So if there are any of you out there reading this who aren't sure, my name is Tandy! Nice to meet you! Hope ya'll have a great day and are enjoying life!!

2 comments:

Meg said...

Everyone at work calls me Jen. She started the same time as I did, but no longer works there and hasn't for some time, but I am still called Jen.

Kate said...

hey tandy. let's get together next friday! k?
see you then! :)