So can I just tell you how much I love my job!!! Some days I go home and want to cry! Then, other days, I go home laughing so hard that I can't stop!! You never EVER know what is going to happen next! For those of you that don't know, I work for Upper Valley Options. http://www.uvoptions.com We work with people with developmental disabilities of all ages. Today, we took a bunch of the adults bowling, and here is just a small clip of all the excitement we had!!
Isn't that the funniest thing you've ever seen in your life!?!?! If you don't agree, watch it again, because I promise, it's awesome!! It's not everyday that you watch a grown man break out into dancing...oh wait, I do see that everyday!! Maybe the reason why it's so funny to me is because if they're not dancing and being funny, then you're probably getting beat up or screamed at. Not even kidding! Yesterday I got bit really hard by a four year old. Let's just say, I've had better days. But I really am grateful for my job, and the opportunity I have to work with such special and amazing human beings!! They bring so much joy into my life, and I have never learned so much in my life as I have learned from them. So, eventhough some days can be very difficult, it just makes the good days feel that much sweeter!!

No comments:
Post a Comment