....there's only one thing to do about it!
Go to the lake!!
It's been over 100 degrees for the past week. Saturday got up to 110 degrees. I convinced a lady I work with to pack up her kids and go to the lake with me. It was amazing!! I have been really hot and it was so refreshing to spend the day in the water. We were in a pretty shady area too, so no painful sunburn! Like I said, amazing!!
This is right after we got there. I was getting ready to jump off the cliffs.
This must be my "I'm trying really hard not to drown" face.
As you can tell, I'm a pansy and only jump off the kiddy cliffs. I refuse to jump off of anything higher than a high dive at a swimming pool.
This is my friend's daughter, Bella. I felt like a puppy dog. She wanted me to go everywhere with her. It was great!
This is Jenni. She's one of the preschool teachers at the school where I work.
We decided to swim to the other side of the cliffs.
I love water! Especially when it's really hot outside! I'm not loving the crazy heat we're getting already but I LOVE being able to swim in April. Can't do this in Idaho!
It's supposed to cool down to the 80's for a couple of days this week. Everyone here is very hopeful and excited for this. I'll be glad even if it's just goes down to the 90's. Gotta love an early summer! Hope ya'll are enjoying yours!

No comments:
Post a Comment