Thursday, June 30, 2011

What good are plans


Tomorrow is my last day of student teaching. I have no job...and no prospects. I'm moving back home on the 9th until something comes up. You might be asking, why didn't you plan ahead? Answer-I did. You see, life never seems to turn out the way I think it will. I had everything put together. I knew exactly where I was going to move to. I knew the job I wanted. I knew the income was good. I was making plans for this to all take place and then....life happened. One small change in my life ends up changing everything in my life. Now to figure out how to overcome this small speed bump in life. I've been applying all over the nation...literally! Nothing so far. I really really really really really really really really really, I mean really don't want to be in Bancroft Idaho for an extended stay. Everyone keeps telling me that it's difficult to find a job when you don't life in the area and I understand that, but I can't really move to each area that I'm applying to. I am also afraid of moving somewhere before I get a job and having to move somewhere else. It's ok though, because I know that somehow things always find a way of working itself out. I am just not a fan of not knowing what will happen, and not getting what I want. But I guess that's what life is all about.

People wonder why.......my hair looks like this......










....and why my face does this.






Well, now you know why!


I hope everyone is doing well. Good luck in your lives with everything that's happening and remember to take the time to....breath!
I forget sometimes! :)

4 comments:

Pam Emerson said...

Tandy,
Best of luck to you. Keep us posted on your job search. Don't give up! You deserve the best :)

Love,
Pam

Kate said...

East coast! East coast! Pray for something here on the East coast! They pay better, anyway! :)
Good luck!

Kate said...

Hey,
I forgot to write you back. And now i am facebook MIA!
You could totally crash here at my place! That is not a problem. Actually, it would ROCK! We would love to have you. And, the East coast is AWESOME! So, you totally should come out!

Camclan said...

I miss this face! And that hair! Miss being roomies!