Friday, April 22, 2011

I are a grajiate!!

I know you're probably thinking, "How can you be graduating Tandy, you are still student teaching?" Well, I decided to walk early so I didn't have to go back to Rexburg just to graduate. I won't get my diploma until July but it was still a great day and very exciting for me!

This is around 7:30ish in the morning just before leaving to campus.



This is just after I received my empty diploma case. The man on the right who is clapping and smiling was one of my professors and is who I report to during student teaching.



I was really excited!!!



With my Mom and Dad!



Tyler, Mom, Me, Paul, and Dad. Wendy was the only one that wasn't able to make it.



Some good friends from my program.



My Dad was doing weird things behind my back so I decided to join him. I love my Dad!!!



I know this has taken awhile to get on here. Life has been extremely busy and crazy. The same weekend I graduated, I moved to Utah and began student teaching on Monday morning. It's finally spring break and it's been great having a moment to breath and relax a little. Student teaching is going well. No one told me know exhausting it was going to be!!! I come home every night and crash. I love my students though and I have a great cooperative teacher. I have four more weeks in the first grade classroom and then I'll spend the next six weeks in the special education room. The lady at my school who will be over me in the special education room was looking over my paper work the other day and we both found out that she graduated from high school with my Dad. Yeah, she's from Bancroft of all places! So crazy!!! I'm excited to be able to work with her and get the REAL stories of my Dad's childhood! Hehe!
Hope everyone is well!
Also, when you look at my blog, please leave a comment every once in a while so I know who gets on here. Thanks!

2 comments:

Kate said...

congrats, grajiate! :) i can't believe it--tandy. all. grown. up! sniff. sniff! when did that happen! just kidding, chubs.

i was looking at wedding pictures yesterday, and was thinking about how cool it was that you came here to do my hair. you rock! you should come back and visit some time...once you aren't so busy, that is!
good luck with student teaching!

Pam Emerson said...

Yeah, I agree with Kate. Good luck with student teaching. I know it is very stressful and lots of hard work, but you can make it through! I know you can :) Congratulations on finishing up school. I really miss school sometimes. Seriously. :) Come visit sometime. Enjoy the California sunshine ;)