Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Prepare to be frightened!!

Before I begin, I must warn you that this post is a bit on the frightening side.








Consider yourselves warned!!








I few weeks ago, my roommate wanted to try some home made face masks that she had recipes for. We tried three different ones. The first one was by far the worst of them all!! It was a raw egg and something else. Yucky!!! I felt like I had jaundice.

Rachel with raw egg on her face!



The next one had yogurt, cornmeal, and some other things in it. It made me look really pale and I felt like a zombie.

The last one had honey, parsley, and I don't know what else in it. I kept forgetting that I couldn't touch my face. It was super sticky!
We're blowing you a kiss!!


I felt like I was putting alfalfa on my face. I better not get too close to a cow or they might try to lick my face off!!



As gross as this stuff sounds, my face has never felt so amazing afterwards! I need to do it again. I don't know what was in all the masks because Rachel put the concoctions together. But I would recommend these to anyone, especially if you have problems with your skin. If you want the recipes, let me know.

1 comment:

Erin Farrar said...

Haha, I love it, esp the last picture! Looks like fun.