I always get on here to check out what other people have posted. I guess I forget that I should be posting things as well. I was looking through some pictures today and realized there were a lot of things I could've shared but haven't. I was going to start posting them on here but that's just way too much of a picture over load. So, if you want to see pictures, I'm posting them on facebook instead....just easier that way. But the pictures I don't want to share on facebook, I'm going to put on here, so feel privledged!!
Also, to let everyone know, this is my last semester on campus. I graduate on April 8th, start student teaching on April 18th and finish on July 15th. I'm super excited to be this close...it only took a million years, but at least I'm doing it! I hope everyone is happy and well! Love ya'll!! Enjoy!
Sariah and I enjoying ourselves at the mall!!
I love being an aunt!!!! Poor Katie has my afro hair!
....Umm....this is what school does to me...yeah...

No comments:
Post a Comment