Friday, February 26, 2010

School

Dear blog readers...if I have any...I'm bad at this blogging thing. Today was my first day in the elementary school, and it was really good. I love being with the children and finally staring to apply what I've been learning in the classroom for so long. Because of my major, I have four practicums before I student teach. This is my first one. I applied for preschool student teaching next semester and just found out that I have a placement. I'm excited about that, but I'm going to be very busy! Today, being in the school with the children helped to remind me why I'm doing all of this and why it's all worth it! Classes can get overwhelming and crazy, so it's to finally be in a placement. I'm in a first grade class. The students are adorable! I'm excited to get to know them better. Hope all is well with everyone!! Love ya'll!

3 comments:

Kate said...

i still read your blog....and can't believe you updated twice in one week! dang!

Meg said...

i read your blog too.

Adrianna said...

and I read your blog too! Congrats on your placements! Enjoy your time in the classroom!! :D