
Our hot water heater went out and as a result we have no hot water or heat. Since it is so stinking FREEZING out now, we couldn't stay in our apt, so my complex is forking the bill for us to stay here. It's been kind of crazy! Finals are the next two weeks, and we're here til at least wednesday. Yikes!!!
But I'd be lying if I said I hated it! I wake up and breakfast is hot and ready and waiting for me. I come home, and the room is magically clean! Yeah, I could get used to this!! Then, tonight, a friend and I got pizza and hung out in the hot tub! SO NICE!!!! Sometimes I feel like I'm on vacation....and then I remember that I have class and homework! Sad day!!
All in all, at least I'm warm and clean and oh so blessed! Life is good!!

1 comment:
Wow! That would be so weird. Cool!
Post a Comment