And look at who came to see me!!!
KATIE!!!!
....among other people of course!
Since my sister came to visit from New Mexico, we all were able to get together. This is the first time we had the 10 grandkids all together. See how fun it is trying to get pictures of them all...especially when four of them were born last year! Long attention spans!!

They weren't doing too bad for the most part, but then.......


......Tyler though they needed some help. Let's just say every family has one, and he's ours!! By the expressions on everyones face, you can only imagine. I love that Josh is covering his face!
This is Wendy's family. Adam(8), Wendy, Katie(1), Brandon, Josh(14), and Sariah(11).
Paul's family. Paul, McKynlee(10), Diana, and Bree(1). I love this picture because she's eating her foot!! The whole time they were taking pictures, she was as content as ever just eating her feet! It was hilarious!!!
Tyler's family of many girls! Audrey(2), Kimberly, Hannah(8 months), Tyler, Sadee(8 months), and Jennie(3).
Look at how cute she is!!! And how unfortenate she is for getting my crazy, curly hair!!

Audrey is also a victim of what we like to call the Kendall Curse! It is the Kendall side that gave us those unmanagable, but irresistable curls!
It turned out to be a really good weekend. I was glad to see all of my family. I miss my nieces and nephews a lot when I'm not able to see them for awhile! And in case you were wondering, Josh is in fact taller than me, and Sariah is not far behind! Sad day for short Aunt Tandy!! Love you guys!! Thanks for coming!

2 comments:
awww that's cute!...you are right it's those curls...crazy yet irresistible! How did you manage to have Tuesday off as well? That's so unfair! :P
They just love us!! I really don't know. It seems weird to have both days off, but I wasn't going to complain!
Post a Comment