Friday, November 28, 2008

My surprise birthday party!!

So my friends are really cool and decided to throw me a surprise birthday party. I had no idea!! No one has ever thrown me a birthday party before, so I just never think that anyone actually will. Especially because my birthday always falls on or close to Thanksgiving. It was way fun though, and I think we all got a little high on sugar!!
Here's my birthday cake they made!

Here's the fansy decorations!





Here's me with my eyes closed in front of my birthday sign.








I was trying to run out, but Cassie wouldn't let me go. I can't remember why I was running away, but I'm sure I had a good reason! Oh yeah, she was trying to get me to dance.


I'm posing really weird, but that's ok I guess.

So apparently, I'm so old that they had to do the math with our number magnets from our fridge. I am getting old!

This is one of the birthday cards I got. I'm not the only one that thinks I'm getting old! Everyone else agrees!! It was really fun though, and I'm really grateful for such good friends!! They're the best!

No comments: